Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Salatka kartoflana jarzynowa. I decided to have an impromptu cookout. I had some leftover potato salad, but there wasn't enough, so I used this recipe to expand my salad. My guests were totally awed!!! I was feeling a bit guilty about feeding them leftovers while they thought I must have cooked all day to make this spectacular salad. Prep time does not include chilling.
- 4 cups cooked diced potatoes
- 2 (16 ounce) packages frozen mixed vegetables, cooked and drained
- 1 (16 ounce) package frozen peas, cooked and drained
- 3 large dill pickles, diced
- 1⁄2 cup chopped green onion
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh dill
- salt and pepper
- 3⁄4 cup mayonnaise
- 3⁄4 cup sour cream
- 2 tablespoons prepared mustard
- 2 hard-boiled eggs, chopped
- radish, cut into flowers
- Mix the potatoes with the vegetables, pickles, onions and dill, season with salt and pepper.
- Mix mayonnaise, sour cream and mustard and add to the salad.
- Garnish and chill for 2 hours.
Lorac, we all enjoyed your potato salad! This was a change from our usual potato salad, with the addition of sour cream and the vegetables, and we liked it! I only used 1 pkg. of the veggies because I just wasn't sure how it would taste. Thanks for a good one!!!