Rich with potatoes, pasta, onion, butter, and cream cheese, this pierogi-like dish is the best! It's also quick and easy to make. Serve with your favorite vegetable.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- 2Cook lasagna noodles according to package directions.
- 3Drain, pat dry and interleave in a damp towel to keep moist OR spray each noodle with cooking spray OR lightly apply some oil.
- 4In a separate large skillet over medium heat, combine the onions with the butter and saute for 5 minutes.
- 5Prepare the instant mashed potatoes according to package directions, but omit the milk.
- 6Stir in the cream cheese until well blended.
- 7Place 3 noodles in the bottom of a lightly greased 9x13-inch baking dish. Spread 1/2 the potato mixture over the noodles in the dish.
- 8Top this with 3 more noodles, followed by the other 1/2 of the potato mixture.
- 9Finish by topping with the remaining 3 noodles, then top those with sauteed onions.
- 10Bake at 350 degrees F (175 degrees C) for 20 minutes, or until bubbly. Allow to cool for 5 minutes before cutting.
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Polish Style Lasagna
Serving Size: 1 (135 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 476.0
- Calories from Fat 262
- Total Fat 29.1 g
- Saturated Fat 18.1 g
- Cholesterol 82.2 mg
- Sodium 245.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 45.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.7 g
- Sugars 2.2 g
- Protein 9.3 g