1/1 Photo of Polish Style Cabbage and Noodles
southern chef in louisiana's Note:
This is a really great dish--quick and easy.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Parboil cabbage in water to cover for 10 minutes drain.
- 2Cook and drain noodles according to package directions; add the drained noodles and onion to cabbage. Cook until cabbage is tender.
- 3Season to taste with salt and pepper. Stir in cottage cheese and heat until the cheese melts and mixture is creamy. Serve.
- 4This is a meatless main dish or side dish.
Browse Our Top Cheese Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Cheese Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Polish Style Cabbage and Noodles
Serving Size: 1 (226 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 404.2
- Calories from Fat 149
- Total Fat 16.5 g
- Saturated Fat 4.2 g
- Cholesterol 56.4 mg
- Sodium 392.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 48.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 4.0 g
- Sugars 4.8 g
- Protein 16.7 g