- 1 small raw green cabbage
- 2 tablespoons margarine
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1⁄4 cup water
- 1⁄2 cup sour cream
- 1 tablespoon vinegar
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 egg, beaten lightly
Directions See How It's Made
- Shred cabbage medium fine; set aside.
- Heat margarine in skillet; saute garlic.
- Add cabbage and water.
- Cover tightly, bring to a boil.
- Reduce heat, simmer 10 minutes.
- Combine sour cream with vinegar, sugar, salt and egg; blend thoroughly.
- Pour over cabbage; bring to a quick boil and serve immediately.