Recipe by lazyme
This is a tasty stew with sausage and sauerkraut that is made in the crockpot. Often times, I make this dish with leftovers from the night before. From the Fix-It and Forget-It cookbook.
Top Review by Eager2Learn2
This was fabulous!!! My hubby and I usually make a version of this in the skillet, this was definitely more flavorful and moist. I did not make any adjustments. We will definitely make again!
- 304.75 g can cream of celery soup
- 78.07 ml brown sugar, packed
- 765.43 g can sauerkraut, drained
- 680.38 g Polish sausage, cut into 2-inch pieces and browned
- 4 medium potatoes, cubed
- 236.59 ml onion, chopped
- 236.59 ml monterey jack cheese, shredded (4 ounces)