Recipe by lazyme
This is a tasty stew with sausage and sauerkraut that is made in the crockpot. Often times, I make this dish with leftovers from the night before. From the Fix-It and Forget-It cookbook.
Top Review by Eager2Learn2
This was fabulous!!! My hubby and I usually make a version of this in the skillet, this was definitely more flavorful and moist. I did not make any adjustments. We will definitely make again!
- 1 (10 3/4 ounce) can cream of celery soup
- 1⁄3 cup brown sugar, packed
- 1 (27 ounce) can sauerkraut, drained
- 1 1⁄2 lbs Polish sausage, cut into 2-inch pieces and browned
- 4 medium potatoes, cubed
- 1 cup onion, chopped
- 1 cup monterey jack cheese, shredded (4 ounces)