I am a kielbasa lover, and nothing goes better with them than kraut. I sometimes add green pepper, and this is also great served in a bun, like the polish sausages you get at the fair!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Cook sausages over medium heat in 10 inch skillet until brown.
- 3Cook onion in the same skillet until soft.
- 4Stir in sauerkraut; cover and simmer 3 minutes.
- 5Place sausages on top of sauerkraut.
- 6Cover and cook 2 minutes or until heated through.
Browse Our Top Meat Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Meat Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Polish Sausage & Sauerkraut
Serving Size: 1 (247 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 748.4
- Calories from Fat 586
- Total Fat 65.2 g
- Saturated Fat 23.4 g
- Cholesterol 158.9 mg
- Sodium 1989.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 5.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.2 g
- Sugars 0.8 g
- Protein 32.1 g
The following items or measurements are not included: