Bone Man's Note:
Guy-type "midnight snacks". Confirmed bachelors will love this one -- easy! Enjoy!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1In a no-stick skillet, add the cooking oil and the butter, allowing it to melt over medium heat.
- 2Saute the onions for about 5 minutes.
- 3Add the sausage and allow it to brown a bit, stirring/tossing every minute or so, for 4-5 minutes.
- 4Pour the beer into the mix and allow it to come to a boil.
- 5Lower the heat and allow to simmer for 15 minutes, uncovered.
- 6Serve on croissant rolls or bagels. Add condiments as you wish, such as hot mustard.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Polish Sausage Sandwich
Serving Size: 1 (1520 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 452.1
- Calories from Fat 325
- Total Fat 36.1 g
- Saturated Fat 13.0 g
- Cholesterol 75.7 mg
- Sodium 832.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 12.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.2 g
- Sugars 3.7 g
- Protein 13.9 g