Prep 10 mins
Cook 50 mins
My basic quiche recipe with cheddar and polish sausage!
- 1 deep dish pie shell
- 5 large eggs
- 3⁄4 cup milk
- 1⁄4 cup sour cream
- 1 -1 1⁄2 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 link Polish sausage
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- Beat sour cream and milk together.
- In a separate bowl, beat the eggs well.
- Pour egg mixture into sour cream and milk mixture and stir together.
- Cut the polish sausage into slices, and then into half moons. This makes it look more presentable when the quiche is finished, and takes less prep. Alternatively, you may dice the sauage, and it will be slightly easier to eat!
- Spread cheese on bottom of crust.
- Spread sausage on top of cheese.
- Pour egg mixture into pie crust.
- Bake for 40 to 45 minutes.
- Let cool for three to five minutes before slicing and serving.