- 1 1⁄4 lbs extra lean ground pork
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons marjoram leaves, crushed
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons salt
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1⁄2 teaspoon black pepper
- 1⁄2 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 1⁄2 cup beer or 1⁄2 cup water or 1⁄2 cup dry white wine, may be substituted for the beer
Directions See How It's Made
- In a small bowl, combine dry ingredients. Pinch and rub ingredients together, allowing marjoram oil to blend with other spices.
- in a medium bowl, mix ground pork and spices until well mixed with seasonings throughout the pork. Add the beer or liquid and mix until all liquid is absorbed.
- Make the mixture into 10 (2 ounce) balls, press into patties.
- When freezing place a wax paper separator between patties.