Recipe by waughjen
Official Contest Entry: Simply Potatoes 5Fix. This recipe was given to me by my Polish in-laws and has become a staple in our house. The ingredients are easy to have on hand (thanks to Simply Potatoes), it is easy and quick to make, and the entire family loves it. The kids scarf it down and my husband fights them off in hopes of having leftovers for lunch the next day. I love it because it is a one dish meal and clean up is a breeze. Adjust dressing and cheese to taste--we like ours "dripping"!
- 20 ounces Simply Potatoes, Diced potatoes with onions
- 3⁄4 cup Italian dressing, divided
- 1 lb kielbasa or 1 lb other sausage
- 1 1⁄2 cups cheddar cheese, shredded
Directions See How It's Made
- Heat 1/4 cup Italian dressing in skillet. Cook bag of Simply Potatoes according to package directions with dressing as substitute for oil, approximately 15 minutes.
- Slice sausage and add to potatoes. Cook on high heat until both are browned.
- Add 1/2 cup Italian dressing (more or less to preference) and cook 2-3 more minutes.
- Sprinkle shredded cheddar over top and allow to melt.
- Serve and enjoy!