Prep 0 mins
Cook 0 mins
Cooks to perfection in an 18 quart roaster!
Make and share this Polish Sausage and Peppers recipe from Food.com.
- 12 lbs Polish sausage, cut in 3" pieces
- 20 large green peppers, sliced, seeded
- 8 lbs onions, sliced
- 2 -3 cans beer, (sub. 7 up or apple juice if desired with maybe a Tbsp. of balsamic vinegar
- Put all the above into a roaster.
- Stir occasionally Cook at 250 - 300 deg. for most of the day (4- 5 hr.)
- Serve the sausage and peppers and onions on French bread.
- Always well liked.