1/1 Photo of Polish Sausage and Cabbage Dinner
MS. CINDY's Note:
This is a meal in one. This meal is great on a cold winter night. It even taste better the next day.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Start by cleaning your vegetables. Cut the cabbage and onion into six lengthwise slices. Cut potatoes crosswise into two pieces.
- 2In a large pot layer your ingredients in this order: cabbage, potato and onion.
- 3Pour chicken broth over the top of ingredients. Add salt and pepper to taste.
- 4The final step is to add the polish sausage on top of the ingredients. Cover and cook over med. heat until desire tenderness.
- 5Stir the ingredients so that you do not break the cabbage apart too much. So just be careful in stirring.
Browse Our Top Vegetable Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Polish Sausage and Cabbage Dinner
Serving Size: 1 (365 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 432.6
- Calories from Fat 202
- Total Fat 22.4 g
- Saturated Fat 7.9 g
- Cholesterol 52.9 mg
- Sodium 922.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 41.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 7.4 g
- Sugars 7.7 g
- Protein 17.8 g