Prep 20 mins
Cook 25 mins
This is a meal in one. This meal is great on a cold winter night. It even taste better the next day.
- Start by cleaning your vegetables. Cut the cabbage and onion into six lengthwise slices. Cut potatoes crosswise into two pieces.
- In a large pot layer your ingredients in this order: cabbage, potato and onion.
- Pour chicken broth over the top of ingredients. Add salt and pepper to taste.
- The final step is to add the polish sausage on top of the ingredients. Cover and cook over med. heat until desire tenderness.
- Stir the ingredients so that you do not break the cabbage apart too much. So just be careful in stirring.
This is exactly how I make cabbage. I left out the potatoes this time because I made some on the side. I also add garlic,salt and pepper. Perfect! Thanks so much for posting!!