1/1 Photo of Polish Sausage and Cabbage
10 hrs 15 mins
This dish is delicious served with mustard, horseradish and boiled new potatoes.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Place sliced cabbage in crockpot.
- 2Toss with diced potato, salt and caraway seed.
- 3Add sliced onion and Polish sausage.
- 4Pour chicken broth over all; stir lightly.
- 5Cover and cook on Low setting for 8 to 10 hours (on HIGH setting for 2 to 4 hours).
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Polish Sausage and Cabbage
Serving Size: 1 (312 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 102.3
- Calories from Fat 7
- Total Fat 0.8 g
- Saturated Fat 0.2 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 933.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 19.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 4.7 g
- Sugars 5.9 g
- Protein 5.1 g