1/5 Photos of Polish Rum Balls
Found these at www.webterrace.com Since I'm Polish have to try them.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Combine flour, pecans, butter, sugar, rum and vanilla in bowl.
- 2With floured hands, roll rounded teaspoons of dough into 3/4-inch balls.
- 3Place on ungreased baking sheets.
- 4Refrigerate 1 hour.
- 5Bake in 350 degree preheated oven 12 to 15 minutes, until golden brown.
- 6Remove to rack to cool.
- 7Store at room temperature or freeze.
- 8Dust with sugar before serving.
Browse Our Top Hand-Formed Cookies Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Hand-Formed Cookies Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Polish Rum Balls
Serving Size: 1 (529 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 76.5
- Calories from Fat 48
- Total Fat 5.4 g
- Saturated Fat 2.2 g
- Cholesterol 8.4 mg
- Sodium 0.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 6.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.4 g
- Sugars 1.7 g
- Protein 0.8 g