1/2 Photos of Polish Pasta and Cabbage
They call this a peasant's dish, but my family loves it!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Melt butter in a large skillet over medium heat.
- 2Add the onion and saute until transparent.
- 3Add the cabbage and saute for 5 minutes (or until tender).
- 4Stir in the caraway seeds (optional), salt and pepper.
- 5Meanwhile, cook the noodles in salted water as directed on package.
- 6Do not overcook.
- 7Drain well.
- 8Stir the noodles into the onion/cabbage and add the sour cream.
- 9Cook five minutes longer (until heated through), stirring frequently.
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Polish Pasta and Cabbage
Serving Size: 1 (128 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 394.1
- Calories from Fat 163
- Total Fat 18.1 g
- Saturated Fat 10.7 g
- Cholesterol 45.4 mg
- Sodium 141.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 49.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.9 g
- Sugars 5.6 g
- Protein 9.2 g