Prep 20 mins
Cook 0 mins
Perfect brunch for two, but I like then for lunch or dinner too.
Make and share this Polish Pancakes recipe from Food.com.
- 3 eggs
- 6 tablespoons milk
- 1 teaspoon flour
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon sugar
- 4 teaspoons butter
- 3⁄4 cup strawberry jam
- 2 cups frozen sliced peaches, thawed
- confectioners' sugar
- Beat eggs until foamy.
- Add milk, flour, salt and sugar. Beat well.
- Melt 1 teaspoon butter in a 9-inch skillet, tilting to cover entire bottom.
- Pour 1/4 of egg mixture into hot skillet, covering the surface evenly. Cook until firm enough to roll.
- Slip pancake from skillet onto clean cloth.
- Spread with jam and peaches and roll up.
- Repeat process making 4 rolls.
- Sprinkle with confectioner’s sugar. Slice and serve warm.
These were delicious. The peaches and jam are a great combination. I had a little trouble with the pancakes being to delicate to wrap around the peaches, but they turned out just fine. I will be having these for breakfast more often.
These are absolutely delicious crepe style pancakes. Had them for breakfast this morning with my grandchildren who loved them. I added some fresh sliced strawberries to the inside with the peaches. My new crepe pan worked out great too.