1/2 Photos of Polish Pancakes
Perfect brunch for two, but I like then for lunch or dinner too.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Beat eggs until foamy.
- 2Add milk, flour, salt and sugar. Beat well.
- 3Melt 1 teaspoon butter in a 9-inch skillet, tilting to cover entire bottom.
- 4Pour 1/4 of egg mixture into hot skillet, covering the surface evenly. Cook until firm enough to roll.
- 5Slip pancake from skillet onto clean cloth.
- 6Spread with jam and peaches and roll up.
- 7Repeat process making 4 rolls.
- 8Sprinkle with confectioner’s sugar. Slice and serve warm.
Browse Our Top Pancakes and Waffles Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Polish Pancakes
Serving Size: 1 (550 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 2
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 913.2
- Calories from Fat 154
- Total Fat 17.1 g
- Saturated Fat 8.2 g
- Cholesterol 343.8 mg
- Sodium 539.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 179.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 6.3 g
- Sugars 138.1 g
- Protein 13.3 g