Perfect brunch for two, but I like then for lunch or dinner too.
Make and share this Polish Pancakes recipe from Food.com.
- Beat eggs until foamy.
- Add milk, flour, salt and sugar. Beat well.
- Melt 1 teaspoon butter in a 9-inch skillet, tilting to cover entire bottom.
- Pour 1/4 of egg mixture into hot skillet, covering the surface evenly. Cook until firm enough to roll.
- Slip pancake from skillet onto clean cloth.
- Spread with jam and peaches and roll up.
- Repeat process making 4 rolls.
- Sprinkle with confectioner’s sugar. Slice and serve warm.