1/1 Photo of Polish Noodles and Cabbage
The Frugal Gourmet On Our Immigrant Ancestors – Jeff Smith – Copyright 1990 ”Kluski z Kupusta po Polski”
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Melt the butter in a large skillet.
- 2Add the onions and sauté until transparent.
- 3Add the cabbage and sauté 5 minutes or until tender, but still crisp.
- 4Stir in the caraway seeds, salt and pepper.
- 5Meanwhile, cook the noodles in salted water as directed on the package. Drain well.
- 6Stir the noodles into the cabbage and add the sour cream. Cook 5 minutes longer, stirring frequently.
Browse Our Top European Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All European Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Polish Noodles and Cabbage
Serving Size: 1 (127 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 348.0
- Calories from Fat 127
- Total Fat 14.2 g
- Saturated Fat 8.0 g
- Cholesterol 78.3 mg
- Sodium 417.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 46.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 4.1 g
- Sugars 4.1 g
- Protein 9.4 g