Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
This dessert was made when times were hard or on Fridays (no meat)we had them for supper. My mom topped it with sweetened sour cream. Also use to fill with farmers cheese.
- Blend topping ingredients and chill.
- Blend eggs well in a blender, then carefully add flour.
- Add milk.
- Let sit 5 minutes.
- Heat butter or spray cooking spray in frying pan.
- When pan is hot, pour in a small amount of batter (only enough to make a paper-thin pancake), turning pan to coat the bottom.
- When light brown, do not turn over but remove from pan.
- Spread with good cherry or raspberry jam, roll, top with sweetened sour cream and or dust lightly with powdered sugar.