Prep 15 mins
Cook 1 min
This dessert was made when times were hard or on Fridays (no meat)we had them for supper. My mom topped it with sweetened sour cream. Also use to fill with farmers cheese.
- Blend topping ingredients and chill.
- Blend eggs well in a blender, then carefully add flour.
- Add milk.
- Let sit 5 minutes.
- Heat butter or spray cooking spray in frying pan.
- When pan is hot, pour in a small amount of batter (only enough to make a paper-thin pancake), turning pan to coat the bottom.
- When light brown, do not turn over but remove from pan.
- Spread with good cherry or raspberry jam, roll, top with sweetened sour cream and or dust lightly with powdered sugar.
This is a GREAT recipe. I used 3 leaping Tbsp of flour, and they turned out fantastic! I was born in Poland and I know what these are supposed to taste like. It was so frustrating trying out recipes for Nalesniki because they turned out wrong, until I found this one. Thank you for the delicious, perfect recipe!
Made this awhile ago and forgot to rate it. This is my go to Nalesniki recipe. Easy and good when I want something a little sweet for breakfast that doesn't require baking. This is nice w/ Lingonberry Jam. The one star reviewer obviously has not even tried the recipe.
We had these for breakfast and filled them with Lekvar Prune Plum Filling (or Apricot) #54692. Yum!