Recipe by Chef Anthony L
This is a different recipe than the other Polish Mistake recipe posted here. It is a great recipe to make up and freeze and then pull out when needed. Works exceptionally well when family eats at different times and is very popular with young people. During sports season it's especially popular and quick.
- 1 lb ground beef
- 1 lb sausage
- 1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1⁄4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon oregano
- 1 lb Velveeta cheese
- 2 loaves rye bread
Directions See How It's Made
- Fry ground beef and sausage until well cooked; drain/blot excess fat.
- Add Worcestershire sauce, garlic powder, oregano & mix well.
- Add Velveeta cheese and heat until the cheese melts.
- Put mixture on rye rounds and bag.
- When ready to use, bake at 350 degrees for 20 to 25 minutes.