Prep 5 mins
Cook 1 hr
A traditional Polish dish. I got this recipe from my Mother in-law, Epherzine. We make it for every holiday meal. If you like sauerkraut, you will like kapusta.
- Cook onion and kielbasa in frying pan until onions are translucent.
- Drain liquid from sauerkraut.
- Mix all ingredients together.
- Transfer to a buttered casserole dish.
- Bake in a 350 degree Fahrenheit oven for 45 minutes to 1 hour.
Very good. Used Fresh Kielbasa and Fresh Saurkraut (not from a jar). Enjoyed by all. Thanks for posting.