1/6 Photos of Polish Jam Kolaches
Found for the Zaar World Tour '05. These cookies from Poland can be made with different flavors of jam.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Beat butter or margarine and cream cheese in mixer bowl until light and fluffy.
- 2Add flour gradually, beating well after each addition.
- 3Roll dough to 1/8 inch thickness on lightly floured surface.
- 4Cut into 2-inch circles.
- 5Spoon 1/4 teaspoon jam into center of each circle.
- 6Fold opposite edges together, slightly overlapping edges.
- 7Place 2 inches apart on greased cookie sheet.
- 8Bake at 375 degrees Fahrenheit (190 degrees Celsius) for 15 minutes.
- 9Remove to wire rack to cool.
- 10Sprinkle with confectioners' sugar.
Browse Our Top Rolled Cookies Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Polish Jam Kolaches
Serving Size: 1 (495 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 1048.2
- Calories from Fat 552
- Total Fat 61.4 g
- Saturated Fat 37.5 g
- Cholesterol 168.8 mg
- Sodium 561.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 114.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.7 g
- Sugars 42.9 g
- Protein 11.2 g