Found for the Zaar World Tour '05. These cookies from Poland can be made with different flavors of jam.
- Beat butter or margarine and cream cheese in mixer bowl until light and fluffy.
- Add flour gradually, beating well after each addition.
- Roll dough to 1/8 inch thickness on lightly floured surface.
- Cut into 2-inch circles.
- Spoon 1/4 teaspoon jam into center of each circle.
- Fold opposite edges together, slightly overlapping edges.
- Place 2 inches apart on greased cookie sheet.
- Bake at 375 degrees Fahrenheit (190 degrees Celsius) for 15 minutes.
- Remove to wire rack to cool.
- Sprinkle with confectioners' sugar.