Recipe by Tish
I got this neat new book called 1001 Secret Household Formulas and this one was in it...thought I'd share :) Preparation time is sitting time on floors.
- 1⁄3 cup linseed oil (food grade)
- 1⁄2 cup beeswax
- 2 tablespoons wheat germ oil (fresh)
- 3⁄4 cup turpentine
Directions See How It's Made
- Place the beeswax into a medium pan and hear on low until all the wax is dissolved, then add oils.
- Remove from heat and stir well.
- Allow to cool to room temperature, then add the turpentine and stir well.
- Use a sponge to apply the polish. Allow the polish to set for about 16 hours(this is best to do at night and allow to dry overnight).