16 hrs 20 mins
I got this neat new book called 1001 Secret Household Formulas and this one was in it...thought I'd share :) Preparation time is sitting time on floors.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1/3 cup linseed oil (food grade)
- 1/2 cup beeswax
- 2 tablespoons wheat germ oil (fresh)
- 3/4 cup turpentine
- 1Place the beeswax into a medium pan and hear on low until all the wax is dissolved, then add oils.
- 2Remove from heat and stir well.
- 3Allow to cool to room temperature, then add the turpentine and stir well.
- 4Use a sponge to apply the polish. Allow the polish to set for about 16 hours(this is best to do at night and allow to dry overnight).
Browse Our Top Household Cleaner Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Polish for Wood Flooring
Serving Size: 1 (100 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 882.1
- Calories from Fat 898
- Total Fat 99.7 g
- Saturated Fat 14.5 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 0.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 0.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.0 g
- Sugars 0.0 g
- Protein 0.0 g
The following items or measurements are not included: