1/1 Photo of Polish Egg & Ham Rollups(Jaja W Szynce / Roladke)
Nana Lee's Note:
Here is another Polish-style canape.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Cut hard-boiled eggs into quarters lengthwise.
- 2Spread thinly sliced boiled ham strips with a thin layer of prepared horseradish and a thicker layer of mayonnaise.
- 3Place egg quarter at end of each strip and roll up.
- 4Line the roll-ups down the center of a narrow platter.
- 5Decorate one side of platter with lettuce leaves and sliced radishes, the other side with tomato and lemon wedges.
- 6Sprinkle all with chopped chives.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Polish Egg & Ham Rollups(Jaja W Szynce / Roladke)
Serving Size: 1 (136 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 247.2
- Calories from Fat 113
- Total Fat 12.6 g
- Saturated Fat 4.0 g
- Cholesterol 377.2 mg
- Sodium 1791.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 2.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.0 g
- Sugars 1.2 g
- Protein 30.3 g