Here is another Polish-style canape.
Make and share this Polish Egg & Ham Rollups(Jaja W Szynce / Roladke) recipe from Food.com.
- Cut hard-boiled eggs into quarters lengthwise.
- Spread thinly sliced boiled ham strips with a thin layer of prepared horseradish and a thicker layer of mayonnaise.
- Place egg quarter at end of each strip and roll up.
- Line the roll-ups down the center of a narrow platter.
- Decorate one side of platter with lettuce leaves and sliced radishes, the other side with tomato and lemon wedges.
- Sprinkle all with chopped chives.