Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
THE BEST. I make this all week long because: it's cheap, simple, delicious, gets raves, and pairs well with so many dishes. I use more lemon juice (1/2 a lemon) as I like it more lemony. Easily doubled - this goes fast! Great with pierogi, golabki etc.
- 1 cucumber, peeled and sliced
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- 1 -2 teaspoon fresh lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon dried dill (optional)
- 1⁄2 cup sour cream (I use reduced fat)
- Mix well all ingredients in a bowl. Serve.