1/2 Photos of Polish Crock Pot Sauerkraut
4 hrs 20 mins
This dish was always showing up at pot luck dinners when I was a kid. I could eat whole bowls of this stuff and never get tired of it.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Fry bacon until crisp and set aside. In same pan with bacon grease, cook onion until tender and translucent.
- 2In crock pot, add sausage, onions, garlic powder, sauerkraut, noodles, soup, and mushrooms. Stir gently until mixed while adding salt and pepper to taste.
- 3Crumble bacon and layer on top of mixture in crock pot.
- 4Cook on high for 4-5 hours stirring occasionally.
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Polish Crock Pot Sauerkraut
Serving Size: 1 (214 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 431.3
- Calories from Fat 270
- Total Fat 30.0 g
- Saturated Fat 10.3 g
- Cholesterol 79.6 mg
- Sodium 1473.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 23.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.9 g
- Sugars 3.0 g
- Protein 16.8 g