Use leftovers from Polish-Style Roast Chicken Polish-Style Roast Chicken.
Make and share this Polish Chicken Noodle Soup recipe from Food.com.
- 1 cup celery, diced
- 1 cup carrot, diced
- 1 cup parsnip, diced
- 2 teaspoons canola oil
- 4 cups chicken broth
- 3 cups cooked egg noodles
- 2 cups cooked chicken, diced
- 2⁄3 cup gravy, leftover from Polish-Style Roast Chicken
- 1 1⁄2 tablespoons fresh dill, chopped
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon fresh ground black pepper
- In a large saucepan, sauté celery, carrots, and parsnips in oil until softened.
- Stir in chicken broth and simmer until vegetables are tender.
- Add noodles, chicken, and gravy; heat through.
- Season with dill and salt and pepper to taste.