Recipe came from the late Ed Lech, a fine baker and a gentle man. It is very easy to make and is very delicious.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Beat cheese, eggs, 2/3 cup sugar, and almond extract together until smooth, thick and lemon colored.
- 2Blend zwieback crumbs with butter thoroughly and press into bottom of 9" spring form pan.
- 3Pour filling into pan and bake in 350 degree oven for 25 minutes or until firm in center.
- 4Remove from oven and cool 20 minutes.
- 5Beat sour cream with 3 tablespoons sugar and vanilla.
- 6Spread on top of cheese cake and bake 10 minute.
- 7longer at 450 degrees.
Browse Our Top Cheesecake Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Polish Cheesecake
Serving Size: 1 (156 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 594.9
- Calories from Fat 421
- Total Fat 46.8 g
- Saturated Fat 28.5 g
- Cholesterol 227.6 mg
- Sodium 313.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 34.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.0 g
- Sugars 29.1 g
- Protein 11.3 g
The following items or measurements are not included: