Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
I saw this one-dish (actually two) meal made on a PBS fundraising show. it is delicious. Everyone who loves Polish sausage, cabbage, and pierogies, raves about this dish. Great for potlucks because it's so easy to prepare.
- Melt butter in large oven proof skillet.
- Saute onion, add sausage. Stir.
- Add chopped cabbage, cover.
- Parboil frozen pierogies.
- When cabbage has wilted, add salt and pepper to taste.
- Add pierogies.
- Put into 350 degree oven with skillet lid.
- Bake 20 minutes.