Prep 15 mins
Cook 15 mins
Found this recipe on polana.com, a site for the purchase of Polish foods and some recipes.
- 1⁄2 cup boneless Polish ham, finely chopped
- 2 tablespoons grated parmesan cheese
- 1⁄4 cup chopped green onion
- 24 large stuffing mixed mushrooms
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 2 teaspoons flour
- 1⁄4 teaspoon dried savory, crushed
- 2 tablespoons dry white wine
- 1⁄4 cup fine breadcrumbs
- Set oven at 350 degrees F.
- Wash and drain mushrooms, remove stems, and reserve caps.
- Chop stems to make 1 cup.
- Cook chopped stems and green onion in butter until tender.
- Stir in flour, savory and 1/8-teaspoon pepper.
- Add wine and 2 tablespoons water.
- Cook and stir until thickened and bubbly.
- Stir in ham and cheese.
- Fill caps and place on 16 x 10 x 1 inch baking pan.
- Top with breadcrumbs and bake 15 to 20 minutes.