Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 15 mins
Cook 15 mins
Found this recipe on polana.com, a site for the purchase of Polish foods and some recipes.
Make and share this Polish Baked Ham Stuffed Mushrooms recipe from Food.com.
- Set oven at 350 degrees F.
- Wash and drain mushrooms, remove stems, and reserve caps.
- Chop stems to make 1 cup.
- Cook chopped stems and green onion in butter until tender.
- Stir in flour, savory and 1/8-teaspoon pepper.
- Add wine and 2 tablespoons water.
- Cook and stir until thickened and bubbly.
- Stir in ham and cheese.
- Fill caps and place on 16 x 10 x 1 inch baking pan.
- Top with breadcrumbs and bake 15 to 20 minutes.