Recipe by marianto
basically a polenta (from corn flour) with pizza style topping. quick fix for a gluten free dinner
- 500 g cornmeal (quick cooking) or 500 g polenta (quick cooking)
- 2 liters water
- 1 tablespoon salt
- 350 g tomato sauce
- 400 g mozzarella cheese
- 1 teaspoon oregano
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 tablespoon oil
Directions See How It's Made
- salt the water.
- preheat the oven (180°C).
- bring the water to boil.
- stir the polenta carefully and whisk it so there are no lumps.
- stir until is very thick (about 5 minutes for the quick cooking, 30 minutes for regular).
- pour the polenta in the pan.
- spread the tomato sauce.
- sprinkle with oregano and salt.
- sprinkle with mozzarella and other toppings (different cheese, vegetables,etc).
- put in the oven till the cheese is melted.