From Sunset. YUM.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1In a 2 1/2- to 3-quart pan over medium-high heat, stir pancetta in olive oil until crisp and beginning to brown, about 5 minutes.
- 2With a slotted spoon, transfer half the pancetta to paper towels to drain.
- 3Add chopped sage to pan and stir until fragrant, about 30 seconds.
- 4Cook polenta according to package directions. Add salt and fresh-ground pepper to taste (omit butter).
- 5Ladle polenta into bowls and top with reserved pancetta.
Browse Our Top European Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All European Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Polenta With Pancetta and Sage
Serving Size: 1 (21 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 120.3
- Calories from Fat 19
- Total Fat 2.2 g
- Saturated Fat 0.3 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 10.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 23.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.2 g
- Sugars 0.2 g
- Protein 2.4 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
fresh sage leaves