Prep 20 mins
Cook 20 mins
The Veterans should know what SOS stands for. This is so easy its scary!
- 1 2⁄3 cups cornmeal
- 6 cups water
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄2 lb cooked turkey (leftovers)
- 1 (1 1/4 ounce) package turkey gravy mix
- To cook the polenta boil 6 cups salted water. Add cornmeal slowly while stirring with a wisk. Turn to low and cook until thick and creamy.
- Pour polenta onto a greased cookie sheet and cool for several hours.
- When cool, cut into squares.
- Individual squares can be grilled or pan fried.
- Mix gravy according to package.
- Plate the polenta then top with turkey and gravy and its ready to serve.
what can i say, we love polenta, but we are italian.... a must for us!!!! very tasty recipe!! thank you