1/1 Photo of Polenta Sos Style
Chef Hawgwild's Note:
The Veterans should know what SOS stands for. This is so easy its scary!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1To cook the polenta boil 6 cups salted water. Add cornmeal slowly while stirring with a wisk. Turn to low and cook until thick and creamy.
- 2Pour polenta onto a greased cookie sheet and cool for several hours.
- 3When cool, cut into squares.
- 4Individual squares can be grilled or pan fried.
- 5Mix gravy according to package.
- 6Plate the polenta then top with turkey and gravy and its ready to serve.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Polenta Sos Style
Serving Size: 1 (157 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 12
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 104.3
- Calories from Fat 15
- Total Fat 1.7 g
- Saturated Fat 0.4 g
- Cholesterol 14.7 mg
- Sodium 345.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 14.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.2 g
- Sugars 0.1 g
- Protein 7.2 g