The Veterans should know what SOS stands for. This is so easy its scary!
Make and share this Polenta Sos Style recipe from Food.com.
- To cook the polenta boil 6 cups salted water. Add cornmeal slowly while stirring with a wisk. Turn to low and cook until thick and creamy.
- Pour polenta onto a greased cookie sheet and cool for several hours.
- When cool, cut into squares.
- Individual squares can be grilled or pan fried.
- Mix gravy according to package.
- Plate the polenta then top with turkey and gravy and its ready to serve.
what can i say, we love polenta, but we are italian.... a must for us!!!! very tasty recipe!! thank you