Prep 10 mins
Cook 10 mins
Use up that polenta. This is one of my Ready Set Cook submissions
- cooked polenta, cooled and set
- 1 egg
- 1 pinch nutmeg
- 1 package frozen sliced peach, thawed
- 1⁄4 cup rum
- sugar (if needed)
- Separate peach slices from juice.
- In small pot reduce peach juice and rum (add a bit of sugar if absolutely necessary).
- Slice POLENTA horizontally to sheets 1/2 to 3/4 inch thickness.
- Dip in the egg beaten with nutmeg.
- Fry on a lightly oiled griddle like french toast.
- Add the peach slices to the cooling juice rum mix and top the Polenta with it.
- This would be dynamite for adding a scoop of vanilla IceCream.