This sounds lovely! The recipe comes from my 365 ways to cook low-fat cookbook.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 350. In a medium saucepan, combine cornmeal, pumpkin, salt and nutmeg.
- 2Gradually stir in evaporated milk and skim milk until mixture is smooth.
- 3Cook and stir over medium heat until mixture thickens, about 10 minutes. Stir in butter.
- 4Spoon mixture into a 1-quart casserole dish.
- 5Bake 30-35 minutes, or until casserole is firm on top and lightly golden.
Browse Our Top Vegetable Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Polenta Pumpkin Casserole
Serving Size: 1 (127 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 212.5
- Calories from Fat 89
- Total Fat 9.9 g
- Saturated Fat 5.9 g
- Cholesterol 33.5 mg
- Sodium 514.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 22.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.6 g
- Sugars 1.1 g
- Protein 9.4 g