I have been scouring the net to try and find a cornmeal crust that imitates the one from Capital Creations Pizza in Raleigh, NC. This one doesn't follow the ingredients in their pizza, but definitely sounds interesting anyway. Recipe from www.melborponsti.com
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 450 degrees F.
- 2Lightly oil a large baking sheet.
- 3In a large bowl, mix polenta with the cold water.
- 4Add the boiling water in a slow stream, blending with a whisk.
- 5Add the eggs and mozzarella and mix well.
- 6Press mixture evenly onto greased baking sheet or pizza pan.
- 7Bake a few minutes to set slightly (about 5 minutes), top and bake 5-10 minutes more until lightly browned and crisp.
Browse Our Top Healthy Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Healthy Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Polenta Pizza Crust (Gluten-Free, Yeast-Free)
Serving Size: 1 (930 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 1366.2
- Calories from Fat 393
- Total Fat 43.7 g
- Saturated Fat 19.0 g
- Cholesterol 511.4 mg
- Sodium 937.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 190.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 17.8 g
- Sugars 3.4 g
- Protein 57.2 g