Prep 10 mins
Cook 35 mins
This is a slightly-altered recipe from Whole Foods. The recipe calls for you to use a small dish (which I did, creating a casserole kind of affair), but the next time I make it, I want to try using a bigger dish so that there are nine little pizzas. I will report back when I do!
- nonstick cooking spray
- 510.29 g prepared polenta (in a roll)
- 236.59 ml marinara sauce
- dried oregano (to taste)
- garlic salt (to taste)
- 118.29 ml roasted red pepper, diced
- 42.52 g pepperoni
- 118.29 ml mozzarella cheese, shredded
- Preheat oven to 400°F Lightly grease an 8-inch square baking dish with cooking spray. Cut the polenta log into 9 slices.
- Arrange polenta rounds in an even layer in the bottom of the dish. Spoon marinara sauce over the top, then scatter with oregano and garlic salt. Arrange the peppers and pepperoni over the sauce, then top with the cheese and bake until hot throughout and bubbly, about 35 minutes. Serve hot.