Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
I used to make these when I was on the Slimming World plan, they were free on a green day, but I don't know if Polenta is still free, better check if you are following SW. The texture is a little "grainy"...personally I don't mind that. They are very good when fresh from the oven, after that just zap in the microwave for a few seconds to refresh them. The basic recipe is a plain muffin and then I've listed a couple of variations. I don't know what flavours of yoghurt you have in the US so use your imagination!
- Put all the ingredients in a bowl and mix for at least 3 minutes, then let it stand for at least 20 minutes.
- Spoon into muffin tins that have been sprayed with Frylite.
- Cook for about 20 minutes at 200°C.
- Variations: Use Cherry flavour yoghurt and replace the vanilla with almond extract. (my favourite one).
- Use Chocolate yoghurt + rind of 2 and juice of 1 orange, with 1 teasp of vanilla extract.
- Use Apple yoghurt with 1 teasp cinnamon and 1 teasp vanilla.