Patchwork Dragon's Note:
I used to make these when I was on the Slimming World plan, they were free on a green day, but I don't know if Polenta is still free, better check if you are following SW. The texture is a little "grainy"...personally I don't mind that. They are very good when fresh from the oven, after that just zap in the microwave for a few seconds to refresh them. The basic recipe is a plain muffin and then I've listed a couple of variations. I don't know what flavours of yoghurt you have in the US so use your imagination!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Put all the ingredients in a bowl and mix for at least 3 minutes, then let it stand for at least 20 minutes.
- 2Spoon into muffin tins that have been sprayed with Frylite.
- 3Cook for about 20 minutes at 200°C.
- 4Variations: Use Cherry flavour yoghurt and replace the vanilla with almond extract. (my favourite one).
- 5Use Chocolate yoghurt + rind of 2 and juice of 1 orange, with 1 teasp of vanilla extract.
- 6Use Apple yoghurt with 1 teasp cinnamon and 1 teasp vanilla.
Browse Our Top Muffins Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Polenta Muffins (Low Fat)
Serving Size: 1 (884 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 106.5
- Calories from Fat 16
- Total Fat 1.8 g
- Saturated Fat 0.7 g
- Cholesterol 20.6 mg
- Sodium 152.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 18.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.3 g
- Sugars 3.7 g
- Protein 4.6 g
The following items or measurements are not included: