I threw this together one night when my husband and I needed an easy late dinner. It would make a lovely appetizer for 4 or entree for 8. Would be fun for kids! Substitute any toppings you like for the olives and mushrooms.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Pre-heat oven to 350 degrees.
- 2Slice polenta into thin rounds. Place 1/2" apart on a cookie sheet lined with aluminum foil or parchment paper. Bake for 2-5 minutes or until slightly more firm.
- 3Squeeze sauce onto center of each polenta round. Spread with spoon or knife.
- 4Sprinkle soy cheese onto each round.
- 5Top each round with one mushroom slice and one olive slice (or toppings of your choice.).
- 6Bake for 10 minutes, then place under broiler for 2 minutes to melt soy cheese.
- 7Sprinkle with nutritional yeast and crushed red pepper, if desired.
Browse Our Top < 30 Mins Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Polenta Mini Pizzas (Gluten-Free and Vegan)
Serving Size: 1 (157 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 112.2
- Calories from Fat 49
- Total Fat 5.4 g
- Saturated Fat 0.7 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 725.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 13.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.5 g
- Sugars 9.2 g
- Protein 3.0 g
The following items or measurements are not included: