Cooking Light. This looks so easy!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 500°.
- 2Arrange polenta slices in an 11 x 7-inch baking dish coated with cooking spray, allowing slices to overlap.
- 3Heat a medium nonstick skillet coated with cooking spray over medium-high heat. Add mushrooms; cook 2 minutes, stirring frequently.
- 4Stir in garlic and salt. Cover, reduce heat, and cook 2 minutes. Stir in Alfredo sauce and basil.
- 5Spoon mushroom mixture evenly over polenta. Top with cheese. Bake at 500° for 7 minutes or until thoroughly heated.
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Polenta Gratin With Mushrooms and Fontina
Serving Size: 1 (241 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 3
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 601.3
- Calories from Fat 76
- Total Fat 8.5 g
- Saturated Fat 2.5 g
- Cholesterol 10.4 mg
- Sodium 322.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 119.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 11.9 g
- Sugars 2.3 g
- Protein 17.0 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
Classico Alfredo with sun dried tomatoes