found this on a blog called for the love of food.I changed it around a bit to suit my taste.These are sooo yummy. I like to dip them in sauce.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Cut your polenta into thick sticks and set them in the fridge until you are ready for them. Combine the dry ingredient and mix well. Then add the water and mix well so that there are no lumps.The consistency of the batter should be a little thinner than pancake batter.
- 2Heat up your dep fryer or skillet,which ever you prefer.
- 3Remove your polenta sticks from the fridge.
- 4Dip them into the batter then fry them until they reach a golden brown color.
- 5sprinkle with cheese as soon as they come out of the deep fryer.
- 6serve as an appetizer with tomatoe sauce.
Browse Our Top < 30 Mins Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Polenta Fries
Serving Size: 1 (40 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 114.3
- Calories from Fat 34
- Total Fat 3.8 g
- Saturated Fat 2.1 g
- Cholesterol 11.0 mg
- Sodium 773.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 13.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.5 g
- Sugars 0.3 g
- Protein 6.6 g
The following items or measurements are not included: