Prep 10 mins
Cook 25 mins
The polenta gives these cutlets a lovely crunchy coat, they are just yummy.
- Preheat oven to 220 degrees C.
- Roll lamb cutlets in polenta to give a generous coating.
- Heat frypan to quite hot and add a little oil.
- Place 6 cutlets in the pan and cook until brown, but by no means cook.
- Transfer cutlets to an oven tray.
- Repeat process with the remaining lamb cutlets.
- Bake cutlets for 10 minutes in oven or until lamb is cooked the way you like.
- Serve immediately.