The polenta gives these cutlets a lovely crunchy coat, they are just yummy.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 220 degrees C.
- 2Roll lamb cutlets in polenta to give a generous coating.
- 3Heat frypan to quite hot and add a little oil.
- 4Place 6 cutlets in the pan and cook until brown, but by no means cook.
- 5Transfer cutlets to an oven tray.
- 6Repeat process with the remaining lamb cutlets.
- 7Bake cutlets for 10 minutes in oven or until lamb is cooked the way you like.
- 8Serve immediately.
Browse Our Top Lamb/Sheep Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Polenta Crusted Lamb Cutlets
Serving Size: 1 (33 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 120.6
- Calories from Fat 10
- Total Fat 1.2 g
- Saturated Fat 0.1 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 11.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 25.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.4 g
- Sugars 0.2 g
- Protein 2.7 g
The following items or measurements are not included: