1/2 Photos of Polenta Bake With Plums and Berries (Gluten-Free)
This recipe comes from a publication of my local supermarket. It is easy to make, not too sweet and very fruity. In summer you could easily adapt this by using different fruits and/or spices (peaches and vanilla e.g.).
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Wash and pit the plums and cut into eight pieces. Place in a greased oven-proof dish. Add the red fruit jelly or fruit respectively.
- 2Preheat the oven to 180°C.
- 3Divide the eggs. Cream egg yolks with butter, sugar and cinnamon. Add polenta, yogurt and milk.
- 4Beat the egg whites into peaks and fold into the polenta mixture.
- 5Pour on top of the fruit and bake for 40-45 minutes.
- 6After 25-30 minutes you might need to cover the dish for the rest of the baking time to prevent it from browning too much.
- 7Serve warm with vanilla ice-cream or whipped cream.
Browse Our Top Cobblers and Crisps Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Cobblers and Crisps Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Polenta Bake With Plums and Berries (Gluten-Free)
Serving Size: 1 (156 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 320.4
- Calories from Fat 135
- Total Fat 15.0 g
- Saturated Fat 8.2 g
- Cholesterol 138.5 mg
- Sodium 135.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 41.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.5 g
- Sugars 22.2 g
- Protein 6.8 g
The following items or measurements are not included: