Prep 10 mins
Cook 15 mins
from Jamie Oliver
- 250 g polenta
- 300 g mixed mushrooms
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 2 garlic cloves, chopped
- 1 small bunch flat leaf parsley, leaves chopped
- 1 lemon, to squeeze
- 75 g tasty cheese, grated
- Cook polenta according to instructions on pack.
- Brush clean and slice up mushrooms.
- Melt1 tblsp butter and the oil together.
- Add chopped garlic, fry till aromatic.
- Add mushrooms, cook, stirring till soft and browned.
- Turn off heat, add chopped parsley leaves.
- Add squeeze lemon juice.
- Stir remaining butter through cooked polenta.
- Stir cheese through polenta and spoon onto 4 plates.
- Top with mushies.