Prep 10 mins
Cook 15 mins
from Jamie Oliver
Make and share this Polenta and Mixed Mushrooms recipe from Food.com.
- Cook polenta according to instructions on pack.
- Brush clean and slice up mushrooms.
- Melt1 tblsp butter and the oil together.
- Add chopped garlic, fry till aromatic.
- Add mushrooms, cook, stirring till soft and browned.
- Turn off heat, add chopped parsley leaves.
- Add squeeze lemon juice.
- Stir remaining butter through cooked polenta.
- Stir cheese through polenta and spoon onto 4 plates.
- Top with mushies.