Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
- 3⁄4 ounce peppermint schnapps
- 3⁄4 ounce white Creme de Cacao
- 4 ounces coffee (sweetened to taste)
- whipped cream
- cocoa powder
- Add the schnapps and creme de cacao to a heated coffee glass.
- Slowly add coffee to the glass; give a little stir.
- Top with whipped cream and a light sprinkle of cocoa powder.
I had to trim back on the alcohol's (and used more coffee)because I'm a wimp,lol. I used white Creme de Menthe and Vermeer Dark Chocolate as that is what I had. Whats not to like about chocolate, mint and coffee? It needed a couple of tsps of Splenda for me. The hot coffee makes it a lovely winter warm up and the mint will be grand in the summer...I may use a bit more then *wink*. The final judgment is Yummy.