Prep 5 mins
Cook 1 hr
We had this yummy cocktail the other night at Moto in Chicago. This is really easy to make and easier to drink - enjoy.
- 2 cups half-and-half
- 1 1⁄2 cups vanilla vodka, to taste
- 1 cup white chocolate liqueur
- 1 cup Creme de Cacao
- cinnamon sticks or dark chocolate shavings (optional)
- Combine ingredients in pitcher; chill 1 hour.
- Pour into the glasses of your choice and garnish as desired.
This is the 2nd year in a row where this has been the featured drink at my holiday party... everyone loves it! I ended up having to make 2 pitchers of this drink both times. The overwheling favorite topping is the dark chocolate shavings. Thanks so much for posting this one MsKittyKat!
This is one of those dangerous drinks that are so tasty but really pack a punch. I happen to love drinks like that! This is delicious, a really nice holiday-time drink. I garnished with the chocolate and cinnamon stick. I just want to mention that I saw this recipe printed in my newspaper and it mentioned that you shouldn't use ice as it tends to make the ingredients separate. I drank it straight up...YUM! Thanks for posting this Deborah!